The objective of our university sports services is:
• to protect and develop the physical health of the students and employees,
• to gain to the habit of disciplined working to the students and employees,
• to ensure that the students and employees have interest to the sports,
• to direct the energies of the students and employees to the sports activities,
• to ensure that the students and employees value their spare times in the sports to which they have interest,
• to ensure that the personnel are made working in a planned way and managed from a center by making use all sports facilities and materials of the university in a centralized manner.
These services are executed as the in-house (between the Faculty and graduate schools) and inter-university activities. The activities between the universities are realized within the content of the T.R. Prime Ministry Youth and Sports General Directorate, Universities Sports Federation activity programmes. The active sports branches are football, basketball, volleyball, tennis, futsal (indoor football), judo, skiing, chess, and billiard.