The general secretary is the head of the university administrative organization and is responsible for the working of this organization against the Rector.
Duties: Directing, managing, coordinating and auditing of the administrative units and services of the Bingöl University and forming the required coordination for providing its effective, ordered and harmonized working; making reporting to the university management board and senate.
1. Providing that the units in the university administrative organization will work in an effective, ordered and harmonized way,
2. Realizing the reporting duty without participating to the voting at the university senate and university management board and writing, protecting and keeping of the decisions made in these boards,
3. Conveying the decisions of the university senate and university management board to the units affiliated to the university,
4. Making proposals to the rector regarding the personnel to be assigned in the university administrative organization,
5. Executing the services of the relations with the press and public,
6. Making the correspondences of the rectorate,
7. Arranging the protocol, visit and ceremony works of the rectorate,
8. Preparation of the annual activity reports of the university,
9. Realizing the similar duties to be given by the rector.
DEPUTY GENERAL SECRETARY;
Assisting to the General secretary in the effective, ordered and harmonized working of the units in the administrative organization of the Bingöl University, and forming the required coordination for providing the effectiveness of the administrative duty are his/her main duties. For these duties, s/he is responsible against the general secretary.
1- Assisting to the General secretary in providing of the effective, ordered and harmonized working of the administrative units of the university,
2- Providing the execution of the other services for which the general secretary is responsible in his/her representation to the general secretariat,
3- Realizing the processes to which s/he is affiliated and the other works and operations given by the upper manager/managers.
1- Assisting to the General secretary in the execution of all bureaucratic and administrative services of the university within the transferred authority boundaries.